Search This Blog

Monday, December 2, 2013

NaNoWriMo





Im back from give or take a month off of posting.  I was gone becuse of NaNoWriMo which I won!!! I am so happy that its over! but its not like I didn't enjoy it. 
I loved writing but 1667 words every day :jawdrop:!  It was too much... Now I hope to do as many NaNoWriMos as I can so that in 2014 though so their might be a few other months of not posting :D.  My story is called:
EetrsWorld - A Breif History 

So basicly this is the plot. A walking and talking dog named Diggy and a creature called Eetr go about assimilateing their worlds which are conected by a portal Portal Emote revamp. The novle is basicly a colloction of short stories which include: 

Yggid which is the story of Diggy and Eetrs efforts to destroy the evil creature called Swallow and in the prosses Eetr becomes the Gate Keeper and Diggy becomes God of War :sparta:!

Cookie Clicker: A story where Eetr, TT ( the only human in their world), and Diggy turn world currancy into cookies :psycho-cookie:.

Chuchabra: A story about two friends of Eetr and Diggy named Lunar and Chuchabra who go to mexico, Get lost, and eventuly... Somthing happens to them. :vampireglomp:

So those are three of the plots of the 18 or so storys that I wrote over November. 

PS: Thanks Deviantart.com for making the emoticons!

No comments:

Post a Comment