Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Redo!

So new year was around a week ago and I want to cover some things:

Microwav monday:
I am no longer continuing microwave monday :(
But I am still posting microwave recipes!

Float Friday:
will continue in summer. I LOVED making floats but the season says other wise XD

Creepy Candy:
Is going to be continued on October of 2014

Sweet Sunday:
Will continue. The holidays were SO busy and I missed it :)
So it will be back soon!

Possible new things?

Budget bites! 1
Reptile review!
or meals for one ( or two!) 3 votes



Please Vote in the comments! budget bites? reptile review? or mini meals?

6 comments:

  1. Hey Brayden! I think anything you do will be super fun and great! Mini meals might be fun and something that my kids would like as Maddie and Katie are now old enough to experiment in the kitchen. Happy New Year!! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about mini-meals too. Or savory (or salty) snacks. Also, I think you should do a whole series of 52 popcorn recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm good point... `I could mix those into mini meals?

      Delete
  3. I vote for the meals. I would like what you come up with.
    -Jose

    ReplyDelete