Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2013

Microwave Monday #8 Brownies



This is a crazy recipe that took me forever to wrap my head around how to make it work. Basically the recipe is for a not powerful microwave. While mine is the most powerful one I have ever seen! So to successfully make the brownies I had to turn the power to 60%! All in all while it isn't my favorite cake it beats my basic chocolate cake recipe by a LOT.

The ingredients:

1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp Cocoa powder
2 Tbsp oil
3 Tbsp water


Get out your container out.


Add all of your dry ingredients.


Mix them together.


Add your wet ingredients.


Mix.


Top with chocolate chips.


Cook for 1-1 1/2 minutes


This is the finished product! I hope you enjoy.
By the way I drew this for my Dad on Fathers Day and thought I would share it. I would like to share a bit more of my drawings so comment if you like it. Lastly this was my first time drawing muscles so anatomically it is WAY off but I am doing more work on drawing muscles. 






No comments:

Post a Comment