Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Float Friday #17 The Fizz Float.


When I heard about The Fizz Cup I thought it looked super cool! So I contacted the company and they generously sent me some.

It basically works like this:

This is a picture from there site.

A nice part about the package that I got was that it included straws. I know that straws aren't the best part, but it was a nice touch.


So besides from four straws this is what I received:

Four fizz cups.

And four lids.


They also included a instruction sheet (which is the first picture above).

Now lets jump into the recipe!


The ingredients:
Sherbet
A bottle of sprite, mellow yellow, what ever you have that is lemon lime flavored


Start by filling your cup with sherbet. And slide a straw through the hole in the middle.


Now screw on the cup onto the bottle. make sure you put the lid on because I forgot to when I took the picture.


 Squeeze the bottle of soda and watch as it makes a cool effect. As for a rating this is what I will give it:

Ease of use: *****
Effectiveness: ***
Portability: ****
Fun Factor: *****
Reusability: ***

All in all a great product that I would definitly get it again. You can find it at http://www.icecreamfizz.com.

So as always thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment