Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2013

Microwave Chocolate Chip Muffins


As I said I am making more recipes like the corn bread. I will have even more recipes where I take a traditional recipe and make it a single serving cooked in the microwave. Also I want to thank Jennifer White who sent me these handmade handleless mugs ( also called tea bowls )  that were baked in her kiln. She gave me six of them and they are all beautifully made. I plan on using them a lot especially because they are made of clay. The significance of them being clay is that cake, muffins, and brownies cook better.

The Ingredients:

1/4 cup flour
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tsp white sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tsp milk
1Tbsp melted butter
1 Tbsp beaten egg
1/8 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 Tbsp chocolate chips


Add the dry ingredients to a mug or bowl.


Whisk all the dry ingredients together.


Add the wet ingredients.


Whisk that together.


Stir in the chocolate chips.


Microwave for 1 minute. And your done! Just a minute or two and you have breakfast.

The mugs:

These are the mugs that I got they are hand made by Jennifer White and baked in her kiln which is a wonderful gift. Here are the pictures:











2 comments:

  1. You're right they are tea bowls! I am so glad that you are getting to use them ~ enjoy ~ Jennifer

    ReplyDelete