Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Microwave Corn Bread.


Today I have single serving microwave cornbread. This was an accidental recipe that was made when we had spare corn bread batter and I thought " What would happen if I put this in the microwave" so I did and it came out better than the baked version. I actually have been doing this with almost any recipe we make like muffins or cookies. Hopefully more recipes like this will be coming. 

The ingredients: 

1/4 cup + 1 TBSP flour
2 TBSP corn meal
1 TBSP sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1/4 cup milk
1 TBSP oil
1 TBSP of beaten egg.



Start by whisking together the flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, and salt .


Add the milk, oil, and egg.


Whisk together the ingredients until you have a batter.


Microwave for one minute. And your done! Top with honey butter or eat plain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment