Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Float Friday #7 Ginger Lemon


This is start to of three posts that use lemon sorbet. I was shocked about how much sorbet is in there. One normal sized ( not the big containers) of lemon sorbet made three floats! One funny thing I noticed about Häagen Daz is that the flavors that they know there customers are going to eat a lot of they don't ever bother to make a mini carton I am sure they think "They are going to eat the whole carton any way don't even bother making a small size". Any way back to the float, I made this one out of ginger beer and lemon sorbet after I tried Haribos Lemon Ginger Candy ( which are amazing ).


The Ingredients:

One bottle of ginger beer ( make sure there is real ginger in it)
1/3 of a carton of Häagen Daz Zesty Lemon Sorbet.
a frosted glass
a straw.


Start by adding a small amount of soda to your gall.


Add scoops of sorbet on top of the soda.


Finish by pouring over more soda and adding a straw. And by the way if you want a perfect slushy stir the sorbet into the soda. I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment