Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Floats! #1 Caramel Apple


A float is one of the best foods ever. There are the classics like a root beer float, spider ( coke and vanilla ice cream), creamsicle ( orange or grape soda with vanilla ice cream), and cream soda with vanilla ice cream. All of these use vanilla ice cream but some floats use chocolate or raspberry ice cream . My floats will be none of the classics ( I define 'classics' as the first list above ). I will use different sodas and ice creams. My first is a caramel apple float where I use Jones Apple Soda and Häagen Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream ( I used one and a half of there single serving cups of ice cream ).



The ingredients:
Half a can of Jones Green Apple Soda
1-2 single serving Häagen Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream
A glass
a straw


Fill your glass with a small amount of soda.


Add your ice cream. I used one and a half mini cartons of ice cream but use as much or as little as you want.


Top with more soda and ice cream and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment