Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2013

What is EetrsObsessions?

Eetrs is a character that I both made ( with a needle and thread ) and thought up ( his background story, the world he lives in, and the people he meets). As you might have seen from previous posts I very much enjoy drawing, writing about, and posting about Eetr. He is basically a fish/lizard/human creature with bright red fur that is half tiny hairs and half tiny feathers. He has a forked snake tongue and a long tail that ends with a spiked ball ( just like dinosaurs and I know sounds funny but just bear with me ). After that odd description I have some drawings that I have done of him that should help with your idea of what he looks like:


You can see the zipper that I had added to the real hand sewed one. In this picture he looks a bit mad but I have others that he looks less mad in such as:


As you can see he had no opposable thumbs just flipper like arms. The second picture is of Eetr if he was in Minecraft. Eetr and Minecraft actually go very well together. Why they work so well together is because Minecraft has skins, texture packs, and mods so add some of them together and you get an original map. You can also make giant redstone contraptions that make your world seem more complicated . So basically Eetr and Minecraft go great together.
Eetr is a big part of a big world me and my brothers ( doubleTap  and Huulktya ) have created. In the this world there are about 10 dimensions, ( If your interested click HERE  and if one of the characters or places catch your eye just comment and I can tell you all about it.) 50+ characters, and many planets. I could write about Eetrsworld all day so I will keep this post short and end now thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment