Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Float Friday #2 Pure Vanilla.


Spring is here and summer is on the way which is why I am (officially) starting Float Friday where I make as original as I can floats with these boundaries: I can not make any root beer floats, creamsicle (orange or grape soda with vanilla ice cream), cream soda and vanilla ice cream or any spiders ( coke and vanilla ice cream). I am also going to do a Microwave Monday where I make a microwave recipe with only one rule: no repeats. If I have already posted (on EetrsObsessions and not on BoyWhoCooks) a recipe I cannot repost it. Otherwise I can make any cake that I want!

The ingredient:
One bottle of vanilla flavored soda
One mini carton of Haagen Daz Vanilla Bean Gelato
a cup ( I frosted mine in the freezer)
and a straw.


Start by adding a small amount of soda.  


Scoop all of the gelato over the soda.


Top with enough soda to fill the glass and as always enjoy! 


1 comment: