Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Favorite Chocolate Mug Cake


Today I am doing another recipe from my old blog BoyWhoCooks. This one was my second post to ever make so it wasn't very good. That is the reason that I am redoing this post. Anyway this recipe is my favorite mug cake (closely followed by the mocha one) and I am looking forward to sharing  it.

The ingredients:

1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar ( brown or white)
1/4 tsp baking powder
2 Tbsp cocoa powder
3 Tbsp oil
3 Tbsp milk
2 Tbsp beaten egg
1/2 tsp vanilla
Your choice of topping such as a Tbsp of peanut butter, chocolate chips or both you choose.

Start by adding the dry ingredients it a large mug.


Mix them together.


Add the wet ingredients.


And mix that together


Add your toppings. I would suggest the tablespoon of peanut butter if you don't mix it in
the peanut butter melts and becomes a sauce. If you don't like peanut butter then try it with caramel, marshmellow fluff, or just chocolate chips. This recipe can have almost any topping so choose your favorite.


Microwave for 1-2 minutes. Top with whipped cream, ice cream or nothing at all. Enjoy!


1 comment: