Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

Float Friday #3 Black Forest


Its Float Friday! Today I have a black forest float which worked amazingly. I used cherries and cream soda ( Stewards brand ) and chocolate ice cream ( the haagen daz single serving carton as usual ). But the odd part of this recipe is that the soda did not have that much cherry flavor on its own, but the chocolate ice cream gave the soda a stronger cherry flavor. I made this for my dad ( MacInfinity ) and he loved it but if you do not like cherry then this is not a recipe for you.

The Ingredients:

One bottle of cherry soda
One single serving carton of Haagen Daz chocolate ice cream
A frosted glass ( the frosted part is optional )
A straw


Start by pouring small amount of soda into your glass.


Scoop the chocolate ice cream over the soda.



Top with more chocolate ice cream and add your straw. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do and I hope it becomes one of your favorites!



No comments:

Post a Comment