Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Float Friday #6 Strawberry Lime



Welcome back to another float friday! Today I have a strawberry and lime float, which,
well not my favorite was still good. I used the same soda as in the coconut lime float because the strawberry ice cream was so creamy and I thought the key lime soda would go well with it. I personally do not like strawberry ice cream at all but some how the very creamy soda and ice cream made the float taste more like a strawberry milkshake. But all in all It was a ( surprisingly ) good float.


The Ingredients:

One single serving carton of Haagen Daz Strawberry Ice Cream
A bottle of key lime soda
one frosted cup ( frosted part is optional )
a straw.



Start by pouring a small amount of soda into your glass.


Scoop your ice cream over your soda. By the way make sure to scoop your ice cream out and not just dumping a carton shaped brick of ice cream into your float.


Top with more soda and enjoy! Also I would like to tell you that if you stir your ice cream into the soda I tastes just like a strawberry milk shake.

1 comment: