Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2013

Microwave Monday #1 Mocha Mug Cake!

Happy April fools day as well as Microwave Monday! Just so you know this is an honest post with out any April fools tricks. This is also a post that I did on BoyWhoCooks but I have changed it a bit. The original  recipe was double the size of this one. I think that the usual size of mug cakes is way to big for one person to eat ( even though I have been able to ). I hope you like this recipe as much as I do.


The ingredients:

1 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp flour
2 Tbsp sugar
1/8 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 Tbsp coffee
3/4 tsp instant coffee powder
1 Tbsp beaten egg
1 1/2 Tbsp oil
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 Tbsp chocolate chips


Start by adding all of the dry ingredients to a bowl or mug.


Mix them together.


Now dissolve the instant coffee powder in the coffee.


Add the coffee mixture and other wet ingredients to the mug.


And mix that together until it is smooth.


Add the chocolate chips to the batter and microwave for 1 minute.


And your done! A quick and easy recipe that takes less then 5 minutes to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment